Credy Banka, as an authorized bank, a member of the Central Securities Depository and Clearing House and Belgrade Stock Exchange, provides broker-dealer services.
FOR LAWFUL OWNERS OF SECURITIES
- opening of accounts with the Central Securities Depository and Clearing House in the name and for the account of lawful owners – it’s clients (proprietary, escrow, co-ownership, depository accounts and other accounts for securities)
- execution of order for transfer of securities and order for registration of third parties on securities (present, heritage, pledge, enforceable court orders, etc)
- managing (administration) of proprietary accounts of securities
- mediation in the sale of securities (broker operations)
- providing services in the procedure of bidding for takeover of joint stock companies
- organizing of forced sale and purchase of securities
- providing consulting services related to operations with securities
- performing of other operations in accordance with the Law on the Securities
Market, operating rules of the Central Securities Depository and Clearing House and Belgrade Stock Exchange and the license for conducting of authorized bank activities.
Credy Banka AD Kragujevac also performs the activities of opening of special purpose dinar and foreign currency accounts for the buyers and the sellers of securities and settlement of securities and obligations and claims from securities.
These operations are performed upon the written request of a client and in accordance with the Contract for a specific type of service.
Prior to establishing business relationship (signing the contract) the client identification is made, and that includes submission of documentation in accordance with the law, which is listed on the form of a written request for a specific type of service.